"You are an IRONMAN!" Anyone who has dreamed of that finish line has also dreamed of those words being shouted at their finish---and if you are very lucky, by the man himself, Mike Reilly. Mike "called" Meredith into the finish at IRONMAN Coeur d'Alene in 2013, and Lake Placid in 2015 (receiving a smooch on the cheek in 2015 from her!).
Enjoy this candid and fun interview with @IronmanVoice, THE Mike Reilly, where we get the scoop:
- Where did "You are an Ironman" start?
- How long has he been announcing races?
- What is Mike's most memorable "call in"?
- How does he stay so positive?
- Would he tell someone they "should" do an IRONMAN?
- What's a day in the life of an IRONMAN day?
- What does Mike do outside of triathlon?
- What does his grandson call him?
- How does he (or does he) pick which races he attends?
- What races for 2018?
- What's next for Mike
- How YOU can tell Mike your story...
The Podcast on Social:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/thesame24hours
Instagram - http://instagram.com/same24hourspodcast
Mailing List: https://form.jotform.us/70326661605150
Want to be a Guest?
Sign up for Podcast Updates:
Producer: Carl Stover Music
Host: Meredith Atwood
Copyright 2017, Meredith Atwood, LLC